Reload, recover, relax – feel the difference
- 70-80%of society suffers from back pain on a regular basis or have had to deal with it at least once in their lives.
- In 95%of all back pain cases, the cause is non-specific and based on defects of the musculoskeletal system.
- In 60%of the cases back pain recurs within 2-3 months.
- 31%of back pain is chronic and lasts longer than 3 months.
- 8out of10pain patients have back muscles that are too weak.
- Most of the estimated 170,000back surgeries per year are not necessary and can be compensated by exercise.
The conventional route to pain relief
The conventional route to pain relief
- Visiting a doctor
- Examination / Analysis
- Referral to a specialist
- Redirecting to physiotherapy
- Pain therapy
- Heat therapy
- Muscle training
- Sports on one’s own initiative
- Perhaps painless
- Life quality
reLounge simplifies this process enormously and paves the
the fastest way to more quality of life
improved quality of life
reLounge combines the best proven methods for back pain
pain into one system
- Compensation of muscular imbalances
- Pain relief with TENS technology
- Effective muscle building with proven EMS technology
- Heat application up to 40°C to relax the muscles
- Ergonomic and comfortable lying position
- Only 20 minutes of application time, once or twice a week
reLounge makes it easy
Modern everyday life is often dominated by work and deadlines – stress is considered one of the main causes of back pain. This makes it all the more important to have regular anti-stress sessions, switch off and recharge your batteries. The integrated EMS mat warms up to a pleasant 40° C, relaxes the muscles and stimulates the metabolism. The deep massage converts stress into comfort and replenishes your energy.
Back problems have many as well as unspecific causes – weak and unevenly built muscles are one of the main causes. reLounge offers a pain-relieving and relaxing solution: The electronic impulses of the EMS mat stimulate the deep muscles, compensate for imbalances through targeted muscle building, thus releasing painful tension. Pain can be relieved in a relaxed way.
Targeted muscle building and pain management require time and commitment. ReLounge offers a more relaxing alternative. While muscles are being built systematically, customers and patients get to experience pure wellness.
- Jan Patrick Behmer
“I am the owner of a large bakery chain in Düsseldorf. Unfortunately, I don’t have much spare time for regular sports. Since I suffer from severe back pain – or rather “used to suffer” – the reLounge caught my attention. I love to end my evening with a session on the reLounge after a stressful day. Best of all, I got rid of my back pain.”
- Aleksej Rogalev
“The first time I did a back workout with reLounge, I was impressed! After the first session you immediately feel like walking with your head held high and a straight back. Your head is clear, you feel relaxed but energetic at the same time. We have been using reLounge for one year already. Currently 4 to 5 times a month. I would even go as far as to say that this massage is the best thing that has ever happened to my back. The whole experience is absolutely unique.”
- Olaf Ziegs
“A great device with real impact! Convenient, easy to use and truly effective for both relaxation and a genuine workout. The workmanship is also excellent. So highly recommended for all intents and purposes! We are more than satisfied with the reLounge.”
- Timo Hoffmann
“I am absolutely thrilled with the reLounge. At first glance you might think ‘yes, it looks fancy’, but I had the real aha moment when I got to use it. A session on the reLounge feels very pleasant. Your back muscles will feel buttery soft afterwards and all tension is gone. Make sure you give it a try!”
- Philipp Knebel
“A truly unique treatment method that I have never experienced like this before. Heat, deep waves through electricity combined with the feeling of a soothing massage – just wow. I look forward to the treatment every week. Everyone with back pain should try this innovative technique. Double thumbs up!”
- Anja Lamm
“Functionality, efficiency, effectiveness and design – everything is just right. The reLounge is an extremely stylish, multi-talented masterpiece: muscle building, exercising while lying down, massage, pain relief, tension reduction, stress relief and deep relaxation. Pure back happiness!”
- Anne Hielscher
“Helps super quickly with back pain in an absolutely pleasant way! Great technique, great feeling! Highly recommended!”
Search for nearby reLounges
Find out how we can help
Coming soon – the ReLounge Mobile App
- Autonomous use of the reLounge
- Fast appointment management
- Easy check-in and start with app
- Automated anamnesis and reCheck
- Trackable personal analytics
- Retrieval of all stored data
- Management of your membership and payments
- Access to various additional programs for back pain and stress reduction
- Benefit from regular
- Referral Goodies
- Support chat